Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Colored Cheese Tartlets

Assalamualaikum wbt... everybody...

Same topic huh???hehe..bear with me please...since this is my only baking specialty...
Sometimes...my customers would like to give my tartlets to relatives living outside K.L. I am very overwhelmed and happy with their compliments..
However... I prefer not to take orders for that purpose since these tartlets unable to bear with heat and open air because it will become 'lemau'...I don't know what we call it in english...hahaha...(p/s: too lazy to surf through google translate)...
Tapi...apakan daya...rezeki jangan di tolak...hehehe...owh...bukan mata duitan...nonono...
Not so long ago...before Ramadhan...a friend of mine ordered tartlets for her brother's engagement...in Pahang...
And I was like...Oh My....but she insisted to have the tartlets...so...ok...and the theme color were baby blue and light pink...
And so...I colored the cheese filling with Wilton gel color for the color effect...and the result...

and another project...made for my house mate...for her birthday...



ok...that's all for now...bye~~~


^_^V

No comments:

Post a Comment