Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Who Am I???

Salam and how are you guys???


See da topic above???...cm x de keje je kan???
hahahah...
First of all...i would like to wish all Muslims out there...Happy Ramadhan Al- Mubarak...May this year will be better than last year and hopefully...we gained lots of Barakah and benefits from our fasting days for the past 29 days...(okay...tomorrow will be the last day of Ramadhan...)...tsk...tsk...T_T...

ok...while waiting to break fast...saje suka suki nak menghaplod pics which represent who i am...see da topic again???hehehe...sgt x de keje...huhu..

1st pic...(elaborations below)
my obsession of course reading novels..and sometimes...i tried to relate the storyline to my future days...do you get me??oklah...i read mostly romance novels...so of course i would love to meet my future husband similar to the novel storyline...romantik sangat!!!!^_^

inside the mug are bubble gums....i like bubble gums... jaw exercise...ok what???alasan jer...hehehe...

and of course...my pencil case...sume harta karun ade dlm tu...got all sorts of stationaries which i use daily...sekarang jer jarang skit pakai...maklumlah...dah abis blajar...tgulah time PHD nanti...mesti pakai balik...next year...InsyaAllah...pray for me...

next!!!  
ni lebih kepada promotion...

SWENSEN MALAYSIA!!
Located inside Subang Parade where you can enjoy western dishes as well as ice cream either for appertizer or as dessert...I've been here twice and the service were excellent!!thumbs up!!!hehehe...
and the ambiance...quite ermmmm...sunyi kot????maybe because there were not many customers during my visits...but I can say the dishes are affordable...yup..their prices range from affordable to expensive though...tapi oklah kalau mkn 1 kali utk 2 bulan...kan???saje jer nak mkn aiskrim cantik mcm di bawah ini...^_^V...
Actually what I wanna highlight here is...I like to eat...ok...


see...got student price lagi...I still have my student card with me...


Yummy....cantik luar...masuk mulut lagi cantikkk...



Last but not least...TADAAAAA!!!
THIS IS ME....HEHEHEHE...nmpk sgt x de keje kan???



^_^V

No comments:

Post a Comment