Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wedding Cake

Assalamualaikum readers!!!
This post will bring you my latest/ final wedding cake. I will stop taking orders temporarily due to several matters...But insyaAllah..I will resume my business perhaps next year???hehehe...

Okay...this wedding cake is a combination of buttercream and fondant mostly for the figurines...and as simple embellishment around the cake...hehe...
It's a chocolate cake with blueberry filling at the centre...
My customer @ my relative wanted to have this cake for her sister's wedding...where she inititally showed me the concept and design for the cake...so...I was like..."okay..InsyaAllah..I cannot do a same cake...but a similar cake...is it ok???"...and so...after a short discussion...I came up with the cake...hehe...hope they all love it...Aminn...
And for Ita...I wish you all the best for your marriage life..be a good Muslimah dan Isteri Solehah...

P/S: Some of you maybe wondering why the groom sit on the couch rather than the bride???right???....
As I mentioned above..I follow the original concept by the customer...but I think...that doesn't matter...isn't it???hehehe...^_^

Front View

Aerial View

Close-up Couple


^_^V

No comments:

Post a Comment